Top 5 Reasons Why I Wrote We-CommerceBillee Howard
We-Commerce is about the idea of identifying and highlighting the one critical thing driving us all forward today- – profiting for the we instead of the me. Our world hit a massive reset button after the 2008 global financial meltdown, and in the aftermath, a whole new world has flourished with levels of transformative innovation that we haven’t seen since the industrial Revolution. My book offers business people everywhere the insight and advice that they need to navigate this entirely new business terrain and realize a new definition of success for the many, not just for the few.
My book introduces the idea of a new age dominated by“artists of business” who are driving disruption and innovation today and into the future. The book was launched last week (Dec 1st, 2015) and is available in major outlets like Amazon, Barnes & Noble and many more. Here are top 5 reason why I wrote the book We-Commerce.
- I have a crush on Nostradamus and wanted to predict the future.
- I wanted to help give voice to the new generation of sharing we are living in today.
- There has never been a time of more transformative action taking place in society daily since the Industrial Revolution, and I felt a map was needed for our new cultural and economic topography.
- I have always wanted to be an author and I felt that the recent daily collision of my two cornerstones of passion, art + commerce, was a sign that my time to write was now.
- Because the movement from me to we is palpable and things as we know them will never be the same!
Billee Howard is Founder + Chief Engagement Officer of Brandthropologie, a cutting edge communications consulting firm specializing in helping organizations and individuals to produce innovative, creative and passionate dialogues with target communities, consumers and employees, while blazing a trail toward new models of artful, responsible, and sustainable business success. Billee is a veteran communications executive in brand development, trend forecasting, strategic media relations, and C-suite executive positioning. She has a book dedicated to the study of the sharing economy called WeCommerce due out in Fall 2015 as well as a blog entitled the #HouseofWe dedicated to curating the trends driving our economy forward. You can read more about “WE-Commerce: How to Create, Collaborate, and Succeed in the Sharing Economy” right here!
Enter your email below to schedule a FREE call with Billee Howard to assess your Brand’s Emotional Intelligence.