Share or DieBillee Howard
The new WE-Conomy possesses opportunity for everyone, everywhere. By marrying passion with technology around different applications of sharing, anyone can find a path to success in our new world
Below are some key rules of We-Commerce that any entrepreneur, big or small, can do to succeed in the year ahead:
- Share ideas. Co create with consumers and community
- Share commerce. Build businesses based on sharing
- Share Purpose. Give back to community.
- Career Share. Become a gig worker or offeror of services in the new economy
- Share Failure. Embrace failure to imagine and co-create what will succeed in the future.
- Share Vision. Become a beacon of inspiration for all to aspire to. Share the rewards that can come from embracing change and the tenets of the new economy
- Share Disruption. If the old rules don’t work, share a passion for breaking them to find a new way forward
Billee Howard is Founder + Chief Engagement Officer of Brandthropologie, a cutting edge communications consulting firm specializing in helping organizations and individuals to produce innovative, creative and passionate dialogues with target communities, consumers and employees, while blazing a trail toward new models of artful, responsible, and sustainable business success. Billee is a veteran communications executive in brand development, trend forecasting, strategic media relations, and C-suite executive positioning. She has a book dedicated to the study of the sharing economy called WeCommerce released in December 2015 as well as a blog entitled the #HouseofWe dedicated to curating the trends driving our economy forward. You can read more about “WE-Commerce: How to Create, Collaborate, and Succeed in the Sharing Economy” right here!
Enter your email below to schedule a FREE call with Billee Howard to assess your Brand’s Emotional Intelligence.